Samstag, 27. Juni 2009

Presentations from LinuxTag / Fudcon Berlin 2009 available; Tomorrow: Hackfests

My presentations on LinuxTag and Fudcon Berlin 2009 went mostly well. Biggest problem when looking back now: Seems it was more then enough stuff to talk for 90 or 100 minutes, but I only had a hour in total :-/.

Want to look at the slides? Follow these links:
Another problem: There are so many people here at FUDCon and I more and more get the impression that the list with people I "want to meet, shake hands with and talk to for a while, to get a better connection between faces, email addresses, nicks, and (those sometimes overrated) real names" isn't getting shorter as fast as it should to meet everyone in the remaining time. Seems I need to speed up somehow...

It's the same for you? If yes and if you ever wanted to talk to the crazy troublemaker that did or does a lot of work for Fedora, EPEL and Livna/RPM Fusion then just grab me and start to talk to me when you see me walking by or sitting somewhere. The photo on the right shows how I look like, just imagine some mostly inconspicuous glasses on the nose. Ohh, and the hair is a bit shorter right now (I guess nature will do it's best to fix that over time).

BTW, again some informations for the FUDConners: I plan a small "RPM Fusion" hackfest for tomorrow *if* people are interested in one. There is no real plan what to do exactly besides the general idea: Do some work to improve RPM Fusion, and work out the details on the fly. Want to join? Then just watch the wiki and the usual places at FUDCon for details!

Keine Kommentare: